Tami started her YMCA career in 2005 an Aquatic Director and Swim Coach for the Mid-Willamette Family YMCA in Albany, Oregon. As a collegiate swimmer, Tami loves the water and is passionate about preventing drownings and keeping kids safe in and around the water. During her time as an Aquatic Director Tami created some innovative new programs like a free learn to swim week for the entire Albany community, surf school and a water carnival.
“Seeking change and new opportunity, Tami accepted the CEO position at the Great Plains Family YMCA in Weatherford, Oklahoma. Tami is married to her husband Dave and together they have three children (Ryan, Makenzie and Samantha). Tami enjoys spending time with her family, participating in water sports, scrap-booking and traveling.”
- Orange Coast College Swim Team State Champion for 1993 & 1994
- San Joaquin Delta College, AA Degree
- Linfield College BS Degree
- Senior paper on respite care for parents of children with special needs is published in Linfield Library.
- CPR, AED, First Aid Certified & Instructor
- Lifeguard, Water Park lifeguard certified & instructor
- Mental Health First Aid Certified