Krystal has been working as the Health and Fitness Coordinator since 2019. Krystal holds many certifications including:
- YMCA Leadership Certification
- Safety Around Water
- YMCA Group Exercise by ACE
- Barre above by prime instructors
- Barre above musicality method
- Elite HIIT Chaos training, Elite HIIT Chaos training for Barre
- PN1 (Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach)
- Certified Lifeguard
- 15 Y-USA Certifications
She will be implementing the Great Plains Family YMCA first ever Evidence Based Program. Y-USA Self-Monitoring Blood Pressure Program.
Krystal grew up in Clinton, OK. She graduated from SWOSU with her Bachelor’s in Exercise Science and minor in Interdisciplinary Studies. After college she completed her internship and worked under the late Kent Powell at First Care Rehabilitation in Clinton. She has been married 9 years and has two children Wrigley and Soldier.